- This event has passed.
Wine & Cupcake Trains
May 6 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
RESERVATIONS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SEATING IS LIMITED
Enjoy the delectible combination of wine and cupcakes while you ride the rails! Featuring 3 flavors by Setter Ridge Vineyards paired with scrumptious mini cupcakes.
Ride is approximately 1.5 hours long featuring a stop at the picnic grove along the line. Wine tasting is done on the the train. Additional glasses and bottles of wine will be avaialbable for purchase at the picnic grove
***Make it a Private Ride*** Rent one of our 2 cabooses for your group to enjoy! Each caboose seats up to 10. Train ride tickets must be purchased in addition to the rental fee. Every rider must have a ticket.
PLEASE READ Wine Tasting Train Etiquette and FAQs
1. Ages 21+ ONLY
2. Alcohol consumption is prohibited on the grounds of the Kutztown Train Station.
3. No outside alcohol is allowed.
4. Riders must depart from the picnic grove on the same train they arrived on.
5. Please leave your pets at home.
6. Anyone who appears intoxicated before boarding will not be allowed to ride. This is for your safety and the safety of others.
7. Light snacks are allowed.
8. Please dress casually and comfortably.
9. FOR LARGE GROUPS we highly recommend having all tickets purchased in one lump order to avoid anyone missing out on riding during this event.
MAY 5 1 pm 3 pm 5 pm 7 pm (please contact the railroad for caboose availability)
MAY 6 11 am 1 pm 3 pm (please contact the railroad for caboose availability)
Ticket Price: $38 per person
Caboose Rental Fee: $100 rental fee additional $38 ticket required for each rider, max of 10 riders)*
Seating is limited for all trips we run, we do run RAIN OR SHINE!
All Trips are DIESEL powered by #206 unless otherwise noted.
Seating for Ticketed Passengers is First-Come, First- Serve. Seats are NOT assigned. No refunds on pre-purchased tickets.
We currently operate our trains with one passenger car, several cabooses and an open air flatcar( used in season) for your enjoyment.
Rides depart from 232-298 Railroad St in Kutztown.
For more information please call (570) 778-7531
Kutztown, PA 19530