- This event has passed.
Holiday Wine Tasting Weekend
December 3, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
TICKETS ON SALE 10/1/17
Join The Allentown & Auburn Railroad and Setter Ridge Winery for some holiday cheer before the season really ramps up! Enjoy four pairings during your train ride then choose to purchase your favorites during the stop at the picnic grove. Want to add a little Christmas magic? Ride one of the evening trains and see the picnic grove sparkle!
Looking for more to do? Check out Christmas in Kutztown on December 2 to ring in the holiday season (go to www.kutztownpartnership.org for more information on Christmas In Kutztown)
Cabooses will be available to rent for some departure times! Rent a caboose for your own private tasting experience. Each historic caboose seats up to 10 riders. Ride time is approximately 1.5 hours start to finish. Ticket includes train ride and pairings. Please be at least 10 minutes early to pick up your tickets at the Kutztown Train Station (232 Railroad Street, Kutztown PA) Parking on site at no extra charge.
December 2 Departure times: 11 am ,1 pm, 3 pm
PLEASE READ Alcohol Event Etiquette and FAQs
1. Ages 21+ ONLY
2. Alcohol consumption is prohibited on the grounds of the Kutztown Train Station.
3. No outside alcohol is allowed.
4. Riders must depart from the picnic grove on the same train they arrived on.
5. Please leave your pets at home.
6. Anyone who appears intoxicated before boarding will not be allowed to ride. This is for your safety and the safety of others.
7. Light snacks are allowed.
8. Please dress casually and comfortably.
9. FOR LARGE GROUPS we highly recommend having all tickets purchased in one lump order to avoid anyone missing out on riding during this event.
10. CANCELLATION POLICY: For alcohol/food events full refund will be given if order is cancelled by 5 pm 7 days before the start of the event. Credit will be issued if cancellation is placed after that. The customer must contact the railroad to cancel tickets.
Seating is limited for all trips we run, we do run RAIN OR SHINE!
All Trips are DIESEL powered by #206 unless otherwise noted.
Seating for Ticketed Passengers is First-Come, First- Serve. Seats are NOT assigned. No refunds on pre-purchased tickets.
We currently operate our trains with one passenger car, several cabooses and an open air flatcar( used in season) for your enjoyment.
Rides depart from 232-298 Railroad St in Kutztown.
For more information please call (570) 778-7531
Kutztown, PA 19530